St. Stephens PastSt. Stephens Present

Image from Dublin Penny Journal (26 Sept. 1835): “This church, situated in Upper-Mount Street, is a Chapel of Ease to St. Peter’s. The portico is of the Ionic order, and is considered handsome. Over the pediment rises the belfry tower, which is of an octagonal form” (p. 1).

Original provided by JSTOR Early Journal Content, recreated March 2014 by New York University CAS Sophomore Honors Program students.